MineCraft MineCraft

Not bad, don't listen to idiots like ProjectArbiter5912, they like to trash the work of others yet haven't even submitted anything themself. I've seen a lot worse so 3.5/5 and 3/5. Keep at it and you'll have something good in no time.

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T! lmfao!

Special Stage Special Stage

HA! That was pretty good, could have been longer though.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

Normally I hate stick figures and anything without substance, but the atmosphere you have developed is more than compensating! I can not stop playing this game, and the music is great! This is going on my list of favorites, and I hope you make more!

Army of Ages Army of Ages

Love it!

The only thing that could make this any more epic would be trophies! lol

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

WTF

Not enough medals! lmao!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

wow

someone had 8bits on the brain when they made this haha. simply awesome ;)
it actually reminds me of "Valis" for sega

Lush Lush

lol go hug a tree ULAM

Great piece of work! Very abstract and 'weird', one wonders what you could do with chipmunks! :D

Cup of Coffee Cup of Coffee

Wow!

Simply amazing work! At first glimpse I thought it was "A Boy and his Blob" from the thumbnail on the front page, I was happy that someone finally did something with a game I grew up with. I was even more amazed when I realized it was in fact Earthbound, but now you have me wondering what you could make a Boy and his Blob look like. If you ever decide to do that please let me know!

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

uhg

I HATE the power rangers with a passion...BUT, I will not deny true talent when I see it, and you sir have it. The shading is really well done along with everything else. So setting aside my hatred for PR I am giving you a ten. lol. Keep up the good work!