MineCraft MineCraft

Not bad, don't listen to idiots like ProjectArbiter5912, they like to trash the work of others yet haven't even submitted anything themself. I've seen a lot worse so 3.5/5 and 3/5. Keep at it and you'll have something good in no time.

Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T! lmfao!

Special Stage Special Stage

HA! That was pretty good, could have been longer though.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

WOW

I hate stick figure animations! With a passion! But this one actually had artistic ingenuity behind it! Just like the previous two! lol! I never thought I'd see a third but here I am watching it and going "THIS IS FUCKING EPIC!". You sir, have made my day! You may use stick figures, but you know how to manipulate everything else around them, that takes real talent. That I feel is the main reason people hate stick figure animations to begin with, at least that is one of my pet peeves. Just a bunch of stick figures moving around and nothing else, nothing more creative like ascii art or windows being set on fire, being tossed around and erupting from the ground and collapsing in heaps of rubble. As much as I love seeing this wonderful series come to an end, I do hope you continue your work! If not with this style then something certainly along the same lines. You have a rare gift, I hope to see more from you soon!

The World is Saved The World is Saved

THIS HAS GOT TO BE!

The most EPIC thing I've seen in a while! lmao!
Aside from the brilliant artwork to go along with the pixel style cut scenes, the song itself was ingenious and eerily accurate. I think BigRed is a little slow on the uptake though, the video and song are not about really bad teeth, bloodshot eyes, and living in a flat by yourself being cool or ok. Had you bothered to watch the rest of the video maybe your miniscule brain would have understood the message in its entirety. The only loser I see here is the guy who's got nothing better to do than to create another newgrounds username just to attempt to edit his own post lol!

Das Booty Das Booty

lol

she wasn't speaking german you dilhole.
awesome episode, can't wait for the sequel!

The Bloopers Shorts 3 The Bloopers Shorts 3

wow...

failparody

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Nah

Way too drawn out and not as funny as the first. There was one good joke in the entire episode and it was at the end, everything leading up to it made it that more predictable.

Regular Show Homage Regular Show Homage

Take your time

Put more effort into your next piece of work. Your artistic and imaginative skills are lacking, but your sense of humor is not. There comes a point when animation and artistic skills are ignored based purely on comedic value. If you focus on this I'm sure you could achieve something great.

goggles are sexy luis goggles are sexy luis

Pointless

I give you a 6 simply because you have good animation and artistic skills. Without prior knowledge or even the faintest idea of what this is about, it's complete and utter garbage to he average browser. A little more of a back-story might have helped. Most of the people who visit newgrounds don't post or read the forums, or could give a shit less about the inside jokes that happen within them. Don't get me wrong, you're talented, but your talent is wasted on something that only makes sense to a select few.

Wonchop responds:

What can I say? It was a Newgroundsy thing for Newgroundsy people.