View Profile Talemir

71 Movie Reviews

Not bad, don't listen to idiots like ProjectArbiter5912, they like to trash the work of others yet haven't even submitted anything themself. I've seen a lot worse so 3.5/5 and 3/5. Keep at it and you'll have something good in no time.

NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T! lmfao!

HA! That was pretty good, could have been longer though.

30 Game Reviews

Normally I hate stick figures and anything without substance, but the atmosphere you have developed is more than compensating! I can not stop playing this game, and the music is great! This is going on my list of favorites, and I hope you make more!

WTF

Not enough medals! lmao!

LMFAO! I had to share this

Archon68: Hello. I'm Archon68.
You: hello
Archon68: Hi there!
You: what is up
Archon68: I am chatting with clients on the internet.
You: cool
Archon68: Who is the best ?
You: i am
Archon68: " Tell me a story." You are?
You: God
Archon68: GOD rules.
You: Why yes he does
Archon68: When does he?
You: Always
Archon68: Not that often.
You: You lie
Archon68: It's the truth!
You: Another lie!
Archon68: One more lie.
You: Exactly
Archon68: You and I are on the same wavelength, ahgen.
You: What the fuck is ahgen?
Archon68: I'll ask around and get back to you. Please don't be so rude.
You: fuck your couch
Archon68: Are you aware that the ALICE server logs and records all conversations?
You: Alice can suck a cock
Archon68: That's me. Can what?
You: /unzip
Archon68: Do you feel more body sensations than emotions?
You: If you do what you just promised, then yeah.
Archon68: I will let you know if I do.

1 Audio Review

wow

someone had 8bits on the brain when they made this haha. simply awesome ;)
it actually reminds me of "Valis" for sega

4 Art Reviews

lol go hug a tree ULAM

Great piece of work! Very abstract and 'weird', one wonders what you could do with chipmunks! :D

Wow!

Simply amazing work! At first glimpse I thought it was "A Boy and his Blob" from the thumbnail on the front page, I was happy that someone finally did something with a game I grew up with. I was even more amazed when I realized it was in fact Earthbound, but now you have me wondering what you could make a Boy and his Blob look like. If you ever decide to do that please let me know!

uhg

I HATE the power rangers with a passion...BUT, I will not deny true talent when I see it, and you sir have it. The shading is really well done along with everything else. So setting aside my hatred for PR I am giving you a ten. lol. Keep up the good work!

If you are pretentious, immature, hostile, or just plain stupid; you will be ignored, so don't even bother your tiny little brain.

Loki @Talemir